LNC seek a 20 hours per week Youth Centre Coordinator to provide services that address the needs of young people aged 12-18 years.
This position will suit a highly motivated, innovative, experienced and qualified youth worker. Liverpool Neighbourhood Connections (LNC) is a not for profit community organisation and an EEO employer. Conditions: SCHADS Level 3 year paypoint 3. Must have a current Working with Children Check before security of employment. This is a fixed term contract for six months.
Position Description can be obtained by phoning reception on 9600 0600.
Applicants must address the selection criteria and applications close 27th June, 2016.
- Essential Criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to plan, conduct and evaluate projects for youth
- Ability to provide support and appropriate referrals for youth experiencing difficulties
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office - word, excel and email
- Current first aid certificate
- Willingness to work flexible hours including occasional evening and weekend work
- Current drivers licence and comprehensively insured vehicle
- Desirable Criteria
- Knowledge of the 2168 postcode area
- Knowledge of a community managed service
- LR licence
- Administration, organisational and time management skills
For all enquiries please contact the Manager or Operations Manager on 9600 0600.
Please address application to:
Liverpool Neighbourhood Connections - 11 Gallop Street, Warwick Farm, NSW, 2170